Stumble It!
Support Horatio!

This was a weekly comic strip that chronicled the adventures of Horatio Algiers, and friends, as they battled the insanity of the Amalgamated Regions Postal Service. It is now retired!

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Power out in OKC

Sorry folks. My power went out and I wasn't able to finish Horatio Algiers for tomorrow. I'll try to have it up asap. I'm writing this from a wifi at a cigar bar down here in OKC. Wish me luck, and may your days be filled with laughter despite the absence of HA. Feel free to reread the story from the beginning and consider it a rerun week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not ok, c? (get it? ha!)

About Me

My photo
I'm an Italian-Filipino writer of mostly dark fiction. My stories have appeared in numerous publications and podcasts, including Apex Magazine, Intergalactic Medicine Show, Shock Totem, and LeVar Burton Reads. My chapbook "Symphony of the Night" was also released through Aurelia Leo.

Banners